Who is called?
“Everybody CAN BE GREAT, because EVERYBODY can serve.”
-Martin Luther King, Jr.
The SOFT concept is a grass roots effort…about ordinary people being called to be disciples – who God is calling to be his hands, feet, and voice.
ALL of us are called, with our particular skills and gifts from God – to love and serve others.
Whatever you skill set or talents, there is a way to serve others. SOFT, and your fellow tribe members, will help you discern what they are, and how you might use them.
I can assure you – Jesus wants you –not an eloquent speaker, not a wealthy retiree, not someone else – he wants YOU to give YOUR time and talents for another.
How Tribes Work
It’s this one-on-one experience – simply getting to know someone, sharing time with them, and caring for them – that is true discipleship.
Secondly, you reach out to friends and/or family who share similar aspirations AND together create a 6-10 person tribe to encourage and support each other in routinely living your faith. We are a social beings, and our peers are very important to us.
When you commit to them you will be much more likely to follow through. Your tribe will push you in exchange for being pushed, will raise the bar, and tell you the truth.
To get started, click the Join a Tribe button now:
Who are our target members?
Those who are seeking more involvement in living their faith, and/or people wanting better communication and collaboration in their groups, including:
1. Compassionate people interested in making an impact in the world/humanity with their lives.
2. Friends and family groups – both locally connected and those geographically-separated wanting a means to help others AND help them stay better connected with each other.
3. Church committee members wanting better collaboration with all their communication info and projects in one cloud-based area.
4. Students and teachers connecting for service projects wanting better collaboration with all their communication info and projects in one cloud-based area.
5. Home-school networks to better collaborate with other groups.
6. Office teams wanting better collaboration and relationships.
Our secondary ‘target’ market is people who seeing our example and/or participating in a ‘serving others’, will begin discerning and seek answers as to our drive and intent.